Saturday, February 27, 2010

Weekend Thoughts - Gallo Makes With The Laugh Laugh 2/27

Ok, so in the vein of late night talk shows, I'm feeling I might just skip updates on the weekend. Look, I've got a lot to do on the weekend, and between drinking, and then recovering from drinking, I'm not made of time here.

Nevertheless, at the end of the week I'm going to try and post some of the jokes that my friend Ryan Gallo has written over the week. So here a little section I like to call "Gallo Makes With The Laugh Laugh and Whatnot"

"Gallo Makes With The Laugh Laugh and Whatnot" 2/27

Today in the news, Tiger Woods is no longer being sponsored by Gatorade. Yeah, he's been dropped from Gatorade. I guess now the only way to get the taste of Tiger Woods is to be a woman with low morals.

In his defense, Tiger Woods announced his own sports drink, Tigerade. Only one flavor has been announced publically, but there are rumors of up to 13 more in private.

No comments:

Post a Comment